X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look at my friend's beauty and health site

Please take a look at my friend's beauty and health site. What do you think of Just For You? Any feedbacks no matter bad or good are welcome.

There is some really great information on this site. I think a change in the colors of the background and some more pictures would really add some flare.

Comment

this nis not a design, its a standard blogspot in ugly pink which hurts my eyes.
      If you want compliments put some efforst in the design, changing the colors just isnt good enough

Comment

Thanks for the constructive criticism. What's wrong with the pink color there? It was me who suggest the color to my friend as before it is dark green. I thought pink goes along better with something that is related to beauty and health. Besides, there are lots of dating sites there. If it really looks awful, what color would you suggest?

Comment

The site is looking good. You have put a great effort in your articles and shared nice experience with us. People who want to get rid of the weight in a short length of time usually join physical fitness boot camps to attain their weight loss and exercise objectives. Therefore, you would require something like a personal exercise instructor that will help you on the way. Some of us also use different medicines for weight loss like adderall online which is not a good habit. Exercise is the best alternate to remain fit. You should have graduated from high school so as to get in the camp and must be of sound health with no debilitating disabilities. The majority of the wellness retreats have exercise camps and programs geared toward people with different body types or physical fitness needs. Physical fitness camps to secure slimmer rapidly are available at most local physical fitness centers. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice thread with us.

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright 2007-2017
          Working...
          X