X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to monetize a new blog

I have just started a blog and currently I am paying attention to add a lot of unique content and SEO. However, I would like to start monetizing it so that it provides maximum profit from the beginning. So, do you have any suggestions?

Add some affiliate banners and if you are a Google AdSense member, show those ads.

Comment

If you have just started you blog only, my advice is to wait few more months to show ads on your blog. Without enough traffic you cannot make any real money from your website. I recommend you to concentrate more on content creation and link building.

Comment

Hi new here

Credit you - this is awfully pragmatic !

קורס עיסוי תינוקות

Comment

Keep writing the content until they are all compiled into a book and then you sell the book on your blog.

Comment

You could promote affiliate products by posting reviews, depending on the type of blog you've got.

Comment

you can add amazon search engine

Comment

Google AdSense but if its a really new site I dont think you will make to much

Comment

You can add video content to your blogs. As video content attracts visitors.You can also add a video downloader and streamer to your blog. Standalone video downloader scripts are available at vidfetch.com

Comment

what are the services that your site offers. depending upon that if there are any potential paid services you can simply add the features which allow user to make purchases online. and as your traffic increases because of all the services you have put in. you could join some affiliate program or be an affiliate for some other popular sites.

Comment

selling products of affiliate programs through blog could be good for monetization

Comment

It takes quite a while for a blogger to start monetizing on his blog, so if you're new I suggest you focus on building your blog and followers first.

Comment

the best ad network to monitize your site is http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=U0j

Comment

Webmasters Marketplace Copyright 2007-2017
                          Working...
                          X